Westwood Management, Inc. is seeking a Property Manager position to be based in Franklin, TN.
Westwood Management is experiencing continued growth in the greater Nashville area and is continuing to build out its core team. We have been servicing our clients for 30 years now. Our team is passionate and works vertically and horizontally across the company to provide excellent customer service without skipping a beat. We strive to connect with all our customers and clients so that we can help give shape to future growth opportunities which start with our relationships.
Property Managers are a key part of the Westwood team providing critical assistance to the base of our business: homeowners. This position requires an experienced professional capable of juggling many priorities in a fast-paced environment. S/he must be highly organized, have great communication skills, be high energy, and have a positive attitude.
The successful candidate must be able to manage all aspects of community associations from financials to onsite projects. A fun, friendly and open-minded individual who embodies a strong team-first attitude will thrive in this position. Someone who is responsive and adapts quickly to change and can embrace challenges when they arise is desired. To excel as a Westwood Property Manager, it will take an individual who is eager to become a part of a fast-growing company, wants to champion the advancement of the team, and someone who is constantly pursuing the overarching goal for our clients, which is to maintain, and more importantly, increase property values.
About the Role:
- Oversee all properties within assigned Property Portfolio
- Assist office by answering incoming calls and direct them as needed
- Prepare meeting agendas and board packets as directed
- Coordinate and communicate with HOA vendors and oversee HOA projects to completion
- Enforce and possibly draft community rules and regulations policies
- Work with board of directors and homeowners to resolve disputes
- Responsible for community upkeep, maintenance, and vendor supervision
- Work with Accounting Department to ensure collection of homeowner association fees
- Work with Accounting Department to ensure proper approval and payment of community bills
- Coordinate community and board meetings
- Review financial reports for accuracy
- Distribute reviewed financial reports to board's monthly
- Perform property surveys per contract and provide written reports to note violation and maintenance issues
- Contribute ideas for continue build-out and improvement of communication lines and day-to-day processes
- Required Bachelor’s Degree
- Required minimum of 2 years’ community management experience
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbally
- Basic knowledge and understanding of financial statements
- Organized with the ability to priority-set and implement multiple projects with follow through
- Proven ability to adapt plans as needed based on results
- Basic understanding of Homeowners Associations and Tennessee Real Estate
- Ability to efficiently work in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to work with homeowners to resolve disputes and keep a calm and diplomatic demeanor
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and/or corresponding Google Docs tools
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. Please email all cover letters and resumes to Cody Blair at email@example.com.
Westwood Management is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.