Westwood Management, Inc. is seeking an Intern position to be based in Franklin, TN.
Westwood Management is experiencing continued growth in the greater Nashville area and is continuing to build out its core team. Our team is enthusiastic and works vertically and horizontally across the company to provide excellent customer service without skipping a beat. We strive to connect with all our customers and clients so that we can help give shape to future growth opportunities which start with our relationships.
This intern position will be a key part of the Westwood team providing critical assistance to the Property Managers, Accounting personnel, and Real Estate Sales team members. This position requires a strong ability to juggle many priorities in a challenging environment. S/he must be highly organized, have excellent communication skills, be high energy, have a cheerful outlook, and be willing to learn.
The successful candidate must be able to put the team first and contribute to a multitude of ways. This individual must be a fun, friendly and open-minded. An individual who embodies a growth mindset will thrive in this position. Someone who is responsive and adapts quickly to change and can embrace challenges when they arise is desired. An individual who is eager to become a part of a fast-growing company and wants to champion the advancement of the team.
About the Role:
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from the Property Management, Accounting, Operations, and Real Estate Sales departments
- Attend meetings and take meeting minutes
- Perform research at a supervisor's request
- Help with day-to-day administrative tasks (mail, phones, data entry, etc.)
- Assist with social media and marketing efforts
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbally
- Organized with the ability to priority-set and implement multiple projects with follow through
- Proven ability to adapt plans as needed based on results
- A desire to learn about the functions of a property management and real estate firm
- Be willing to adapt, respond, and perform on any task
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and/or corresponding Google Docs tools
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you would be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you are all about. Please email all cover letters and resumes to Cody Blair at email@example.com.
Westwood Management is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.