Westwood Management, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant position to be based in Franklin, TN.
Westwood Management is experiencing continued growth in the greater Nashville area and is continuing to build out its core team. Our team is passionate and works vertically and horizontally across the company to provide excellent customer service without skipping a beat. We strive to connect with all of our customers and clients so that we can help give shape to future growth opportunities which start with our relationships.
The Administrative Assistant will be a key part of the Westwood team providing critical assistance to the Property Managers and Accounting personnel. This position requires an experienced professional capable of juggling many priorities in a fast-paced environment. S/he must be highly organized, have great communication skills, be high energy, and have a positive attitude.
The successful candidate must be able to answer every call that comes in with an enthusiastic response. A fun, friendly and open-minded individual who embodies a strong team-first attitude will thrive in this position. Someone who is responsive and adapts quickly to change and can embrace challenges when they arise is desired. An individual who is eager to become a part of a fast-growing company and wants to champion the advancement of the team.
About the Role:
- Greet all incoming office visitors and direct them as needed
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them as needed
- Trouble-shoot for Property Managers
- Maintain all Homeowner Association event calendars
- Collect and sort daily mail
- Send out ‘Welcome Packets’ to all new homeowners
- Collaborate with Property Managers to write violation letters
- Proactively partner with Property Managers to execute upcoming projects
- Contribute ideas for continued build-out and improvement of communication lines and day-to-day processes
- Required Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred but not required 1-3 years’ administrative experience
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbally
- Organized with the ability to priority-set and implement multiple projects with follow through
- Proven ability to adapt plans as needed based on results
- Basic understanding of Homeowners Associations and Tennessee Real Estate
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Word, Excel and/or corresponding Google Docs tools
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. Please email all cover letters and resumes to Cody Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Westwood Management is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.